Steps to Spiritual Surrender By Gabrielle Bernstein
- Take your hands off the wheel through prayer—let go of your agenda. Forget what you think you need, instead ask for the highest good of all. (Thy Will not my will). Then invisible doors and authentic power happens
- Focus on what is thriving instead of what is not working. What is thriving in your life?
- Obstacles are detours in the right direction. ‘The wound is the place where the light enters you.’ Rumi
- Ask for a sign that I am in the right direction…we are always in communication with the Universe. When we ask we will receive. Ask and Listen. Give yourself a chance to truly listen
- When you think you have surrender, then surrender more. Those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait and wait without anxiety. When we ask and listen, the Universe will show us where to go.